bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lips

13:00

I recently got some amazing new lip products from bareMinerals new marvelous moxie range. I'm so excited to show you these new additions to my makeup bag. I've always been a statement eye girl & just did the bare minimum on my lips. But after getting these products I've been obsessed with doing my lips. I've even started doing statement lips during the day with a very natural face (very unlike me). I can't believe a lip product could totally change my makeup routine, but these most certainly have and for such great reasons.

The lipstick is loaded with a fusion of minerals, along with Abyssinian Oil and Omega Fatty Acids which nourish and condition my lips and make them feel so soft and smooth. They also contain A,C & E Vitamins which are antioxidants that defend against environmental stresses (something I never knew) so my lips are ready for what ever the day throws at them.

I'm actually in love with the lipstick. It's in the shade "Never Say Never" and is a really pigmented hot fuchsia pink that's just so gorgeous and bright. It's areally creamy consistancy and glides on so smooth (it actually feels like I'm putting a body butter on my lips) My lips felt instantly nourished, soft and hydrated. Plus it's very long wearing & holds it's color so there was no nasty fading throughout the day and it didn't start to crack on my lips. The packaging is another reason why I love this product. It has a lock cap, so the top doesn't come off in my handbag. The silver button slides to release and then it clicks closed. I've had some bad disasters with cosmetics that open up in my bag while I'm rummaging around for my keys, so having a lock top is a definite bonus for me (plus there's something very satisfying about hearing it click closed).

Onto the glosses. They contain Shea, Avocado and Murumuru butters. These glide on smooth (not sticky) and have a sheer to medium coverage with a very intense glistening shine. Show Off is my fav. It's a real girly pink candy shade. It has a peachy undertone which gives it a mature pink look rather then a barbie pink so it really suits pale skin.  Risk Taker is a chocolate brown shade. When applied it looks like I've dipped in lips in gold glistening chocolate. At the moment, I'm not a fan of this shade, but it's just perly because I'm very pale and would definitely look better when I have a bit more colour.

 The sponge tip applicator of these makes application really easy. It holds the product really well so you're not dipping the tip in repeatedly. The color of these strong enough to wear alone or to add more depth to a lipstick. The glosses made my lips look and feel fuller, they have a gorgeous scent and have a long lasting shimmer shine. bareMinerals hadn't been on my makeup radar but I'm so glad I came across these products and decidied to be a bit daring with my lip products. You should too, I promise you won't regret it.

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. Stunning photos lady - that first lipstick is gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. never say never lipstick and the show off gloss are lovely, i have had bareminerals before but only ever the foundation i will have to go and check out their other products!

    love the lipi pics : )

    beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't really tried too much of the bare minerals before, but I do love their glosses that I've tried in the past. Moxie seems great, love the name. Also, I love that coral on you, risk taker. Fabulous! How do you like their mascaras? I'm still in search of new mascara products j like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. never say never is a really gorgeous shade of pink! it looks amazing on you! :D

    i've actually never tried bare minerals before, but i do have samples from them, so i'm gonna have to try those out. :)

    <3, Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, the color of the lipstick is awesome:)
    Great blog post:)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the lipstick and gloss shades - really pretty - I have heard a lot about these products recently :)

    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post! I am about to follow you, maybe you could head over to my blog and follow me too? PS- Love the design of your blog!!!!!!
    www.charlyb128.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. These colours are lovely. I still haven't tried Bare Minerals. I need to get on it. x

    www.misslinnyo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi...nice blog...would you like to follow each other on both gfc and bloglovin..?
    let me know...

    http://deepti01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I nominated you for the Liebster Award! You can go have a look at the details on my blog!

    Amber
    - http://eighth-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The lipglosses have an amazing shimmer! xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm a big fan of the quality of Bare Minerals, but it's not often that I can afford it! These lip colours are so pretty on you :)

    The Little Things

    ReplyDelete
  13. The photos are adorable ♥ The hot fushia is my favoruite! The ingredients sound so exotic x

    ReplyDelete
  14. You're too cute! I love the colour of that lipstick.

    ReplyDelete