Waxperts Ingrown Hair Pads

13:00

If you follow me on twitter you will see I am loving waxperts new ingrown hair pads. I have just finished my first pack and because I love them so much, I ordered two more. I thought I would share with you in a bit more detail, why I love these so much and why they should be a permanent addition to your skincare routine.

If you wax or shave and get red lumps, bumps, spots or breakouts on your skin, then these pads are for you. They basically look like damp cotton discs. They have a smooth side and a textured side. You simply just take a pad and rub over the area you want to treat with both sides of the pad and let them work their magic. I can't emphasis enough how great these are. I used to have those red bumps on the tops of my arms and since using these, I don't have them anymore. They are also a must for men who use a blade to shave. You know those red lumps that men can get on their neck from shaving?! well these pads also treat those (so prepare to have your pads raided by the men in your life) 

I also used to get really bad red lumps on my legs. Which, when I use fake tan, turned brown and looked absolutely awful. Since including these pads in my tanning routine, my skin is in top condition, making my tanning experience a lot more enjoyable. 

The magic is in an ingredient called salicylic acid, which after a bit of research, is a natural ingredient that's commonly used in anti-acne treatments and it's this ingredient that makes these pads so amazing.
The proof, as they say, is in the pudding. In the before picture of my legs (excuse my comfy blue socks) you can see my not so attractive red lumps. The after picture is what happens after one pad....ONE PAD!!!! You can see what a massive difference there is. It's basically airbrushed the redness away and given me beautiful looking legs again.  I highly recommend these pads. You get 40 pads for an absolutely amazing price of €7.95 so it's an absolute steal not to pass up

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Holy shit balls. My legs always look like that, all corn beefy looking. Need to get my hands on some of these pronto.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are amazing and are so affordable so you should definitely get them, especially to get your legs ready for spring/summer..bye bye corn beef looking legs ;)

      Delete
  2. Best review ever, love when I see real results!! I wax a lot and get loads of ingrowns so I definitely must pick these up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks ;) I do think with things like this, it's so important to see the results and to see such a difference after just one pad, they definitely are a must buy

      Delete
  3. Magic cotton discs? Ok i'm sold :D Checking them out now. (would you use them also for around the bikini area, since it's quite sensitive.)
    I knew it was a good idea to stop by your blog after i seen you participating in Fiona's Blog Hop :)
    xo,
    Luchessa.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can use them anywhere as they contain natural ingredients and don't sting or have any sensation. thanks so much for checking out my blog-great to see your participating too ;)

      Delete
  4. Hello Sarah! I still haven't used mine from the meet up, eeek! I'm delighted to know that they work to combat those red lumps on the top of arms, I have the same pesky problem, will have to use them and see what results I get! Thanks for linking up to my blog hop. Now following your lovely blog via GFC :)

    Fiona @ www.dollydowsie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used the ones from the meetup and loved them so much I ordered another two packs, they really do work wonders, definitely try them out, you'll be pleasantly surprised. great to see your following my blog, you're blog hop is such a lovely idea..good on ya girlie ;) x

      Delete
  5. lovely blog !!! try using the egyptian magic its fab for after shaving !!!
    glittermeup xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that with and without picture is amazing! Will have to try these x
    Last chance to enter my MAC giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. isn't it just, looks even more amazing in real life, definitely one product I couldn't recommend more, hope you try them ;)

      Delete
  7. I honestly purchased these pads after I saw your amazing review!! As soon as I saw your results I immediately knew I had to get my hands on them! I'm very excited to try it out but I was hoping to also find out whether all the dots on your legs disappered and if so how long did it take to show results? :-) x

    ReplyDelete