Pantene Pro-V Dry Oils

13:00


Pantene Pro-V have launched a new range of lightweight dry finish hair oils and they have kindly been sent to me for review. There are two in the range. One is Smooth and Sleek with Argan Oil and the other is Repair and Protect with Vitamin E. They can be used on wet or dry hair and can be put in during the day or night. They protect the hair against the elements, boost moisture and also create a smooth finish without weighing it down or making it look greasy. Due to the fact they are dry oils, they absorb really quickly and don't ruin your hair style.

So how can you use them?

- Apply before shampooing & rinse for extra shine
- Apply to towel dry hair as a heat protectant and smoother
- Use on dry hair to make hair silky, smooth & tame fly aways
- Brush through hair before bed as a nourishing treatment
- Use in between blow dries to freshen hair and build up shine

Which oil is for you?

Smooth & Sleek Dry Oil with Argan Oil
Perfect for taming fly-aways, smoothing ends, adding moisture to dry ends

Repair & Protect Dry Oil with Vitamin E
Nourishes brittle ends, protects from breakages, heat protectant against straightners and blowdrying, protects hair against the elements of sun and wind

I've not been a fan of the hair oil craze. I was always left with grease on my hands after using them and always felt I had to wash my hair again after using them. These on the other hand have changed my opinion. The pump on these is perfect as it dispenses the right amount of product for one application. The other oils I tried, one pump was way too much and I was always left with way too much product on my hands and hair.  

I found if you're using the oil for your ends, put one pump of oil into your tangle teezer and brush through your hair. For fly aways, pump a little into the balm of your hand, dab with your finger and just tame fly aways with the tips of your fingers. If you suffer from static hair when it's straightened, rub a little repair and protect into your hands and just lightly wipe over it and you'll be sorted. They're around the 8 euro mark for 100ml bottle, available in all the usual spots like Boots, Tesco and pharmacies.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Replies
    1. they're so good, even today after using them yesterday, my hair isn't greasy or oily at all, definitely worth checking out

      Delete
  2. Hi,
    Do have an idea if which one of the two is better? Thanks! XD I'd like to try the one with Argan Oil.
    xo,
    ~Pauline @Kallony

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The smooth and sleek with argan oil is very popular choice so I'd go with that one, everyone knows how brilliant argan oil is for the hair. Hope you try it

      Delete