Max Factor Facefinity All Day Primer

13:00

For the past two weeks I've been trying out the new Facefinity All Day Primer from Max Factor, available in Boots for €12.99, which was sent for review. They've basically taken the ingredient from the 3-in-1 Flawless Foundation and created this stand alone primer. It promises to extend the wear of your foundation and create a matte base (as it has added micro correctors which absorb sweat and oil). It also has SPF 20 included which is the amount of sun protection you should have on your face everyday.

The primer itself comes in a 30ml pump dispenser bottle. It's a milky white in colour and has the texture of a moisturiser (it's not too runny but not thick either). I've been applying it on my face with either a stippling brush or flat foundation brush and it spread very well with both. It dried into the skin very quickly (without leaving a white coat on my skin) and did give a matte finish. Unfortunately it is something that's hard to photograph on the skin but in real life I did notice a difference (hence no before and after pictures).

I have an oily tzone, dry cheeks and sensitive all over so I really do need a good primer as my skin is in constant battle with itself all the time. I found my foundation lasted all day with this under it, I didn't have to use as much powder as normal or need to top up any areas, so I'm very happy with that.

All in all I've enjoyed using this primer and will continue to use it. It's a good choice, perfect for all year round and has plenty of good things going for it. I would recommend swatching it just to smell it and to see how it feels on the skin but well worth checking out.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Nice review! I liked this I just need something a bit silkier because my skin is so dry, great choice for oilier girls though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun. Definitely saw a huge difference in my oily tzone, didn't have to use as much powder as normal or add any during the day

      Delete
  2. I'd definitely try it when my revlon runs out. I know their foundations are fab.

    www.musicandeverything.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you should, I'm going to be using this all Summer thanks to all the SPF..love their foundations too ;)

      Delete