MAC Shadows | Shell, Uninterrupted, Black Grape

13:00

  SHELL Cream Colour Base - This is a multi purpose product as it can be used as a highlighter or applied under foundation to give a dewy finish. I personally love it as a day time eye shadow. It is a gorgeous soft pink shade with a subtle shimmer in it. Seeing as it's a cream, it can be easily applied with my finger tip all across the lid or I use a lip brush (the hairs used in lip brushes are better suited for cream based products like this) For brides or if you're attending a wedding, this is just stunning layered on the lid, it suits every eye colour and makes eyes really stand out. I wouldn't recommend this if you have oily skin as it can emphasis pores and will slide off throughout the day.

UNINTERRUPTED Pro Longwear Eyeshadow - This is my favourite blending shadow as it's a mustardy brown shade but is unfortunately discontinued (sad face). I use it practically everyday in the eye socket and then just blend out. It's buildable, blendable and as it's pro longwear, it lasts all day. I also use it along my lower lashline and when blended out, it adds a really soft smokey effect to the under eye area and is great for a grungy look.

BLACK GRAPE Pressed Pigment - This is a dark plum pigment and is my go to shadow for nights out. It is super shimmery, dark, dramatic and definitely not one for the faint hearted. As it is a pigment, I lay it over an eye primer or over a cream base (so it has something to stick to) and press on. When I use this, I do my eyes first so the fall out can be cleaned up without ruining the rest of my makeup. The great thing is it can be used wet or dry and the colour doesn't change, what ever way you use it. It is really intense when pressed on, or blend it out for a high impact shimmer.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Blackberry and Shadow Lady are my favourites that work together. Satin Taupe is my ultimate all purpose eyeshadow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow that Black Grape one is amazing!!! I don't own any Mac eyeshadows but need to get some soon! They're so nice!

    ReplyDelete