Nutribuddy || Week 1

10:00

Last week I started on my Nutribuddy program and I just wanted to do an update post of how it's all going so far. In the last week I've noticed I've a lot more energy and I've noticed a huge difference in my eating habits. I've started spinning classes and done healthy food shopping so I've no temptations in the house. I've been drinking green tea instead of regular tea and coffee (which means I've stayed clear of all biscuits and cake I used to have on the side) I did have a cheat day where I have had 2 small glasses of wine and 3 little bit size chocolates for dessert. But I still ate healthy (no point ruining all the work I put in over the week) and felt like those little treats were enough.

I wasn't taking a multivitamin before last week and I definitely think it's given me a great boost in the mornings. Everyone's been sick around me and I've fought off the infection which I think is down to taking a multivitamin.

Knowing my own eating habits, I know I always eat less in the mornings and more in the evenings so I've been taking 1 hunger fix tablet before lunch and dinner and then 2 in the evenings. They have definitely curbed my appetite and I'm not eating to the point where I'm busting out of my jeans. I've found myself feeling fuller quicker and not feeling peckish to snack late at night. Even if I've gone out for dinner, I've brought my hunger fix tablets with me and took them before eating.

Some days I have the Sculpting Whey shake as a meal replacement. On the days I go spinning, I have a shake before eating lunch as it has metabolism boosting ingredients (so I get more from my workout) You can mix the whey with water or milk (I wasn't a fan of it with water one bit) The meal plan has shake recipes, so I took ideas from it and came up with my own recipes to make really tasty shakes.

Strawberry Vanilla Milkshake:
30ml Vanilla Sculpting Whey
3 tbsp Fat Free Vanilla Yogurt
100ml Coconut Milk
Handful of Strawberries

Blueberry Milkshake:
30ml Vanilla Sculpting Whey
3 tbsp Fat Free Plain Yogurt
100ml Almond Milk
Handful of Blueberries
1teaspoon Honey

Nutribuddy has helped me stick to a healthy eating plan while making me feel full and satisfied and has prevented me from overindulging or eating late night snacks for the sake of it. I'm not going to weigh or measure myself for another while, just to give my body a chance to adjust to my new regime but after a week I definitely feel less bloated and sluggish. I'll do another update next week, with some recipes on what I've been eating, so keep an eye out for that.

Introduction to Nutribuddy Starter Kit
Nutribuddy Week 2 update and healthy recipes
Nutribuddy Week 3 update and cold lunch recipes
Nutribuddy Final Review with before and after pics 

You Might Also Like

0 comments