Nutribuddy || Week 3

10:00

I'm now three weeks into using Nutribuddy starter kit (previous post links as always are below) This week I realised I'm fully adapted to my new lifestyle. I don't feel right saying it's my new lifestyle, it's just my lifestyle now. I'm not forcing myself to make right decisions with food anymore, I'm just naturally making them (something I'm very proud of). When it comes to shopping and eating out, I've gone for healthy options. Even when my family had a pizza night, I wasn't tempted to have even a skinny slice. I've got into my own routine that suits me and I've kept with it. Some of the lunches I've enjoyed this week have involved no cooking, just 5 minute prep and they're ready.

Avocado on Brown Toast
In a bowl put avocado, coconut oil, lemon juice and pepper. Lightly mix with a fork and spread on brown taosted unbuttered bread. Sprinkle with lemon juice, pepper, seeds and almonds. If you wanna add a kick, sprinkle with chilli flakes.

Tuna Salad
This is great for left overs. Mix salad leaves, spinach and tomatoes in a bowl. Add slices of cooked and cooled baby potatoes and green beans. Add a mini tin of tuna and finish with pepper or a balsamic vinegar glaze. You can also add a cooled hard boiled egg or some olives.

These are super quick and easy recipes and a great way to use up what's in your fridge. Best of all you can make them in advance, bring them to work or do what I've done and have some in a tubberwear box to have after a workout.

I have finished all the hunger fix tablets this week as I was taking between 4 and 6 a day. I have ordered another packet of these to bring while I'm traveling as they have really helped me over the past few weeks to feel fuller for longer and I want to continue using them while I'm away but as my body has adjusted I know I won't need to take as many everyday. I don't want to ruin all the changes I've made, I don't want to slip into my old ways or be tempted to over indulge while I'm on holidays.

I'm going to do my last update post next week and my final review of the products with some before and after pictures just to see if my body has physically changed from using these products before I go on holidays. Until then, make sure you're up to date with everything I've written so far and previous recipe ideas.

Indroduction to Nutribuddy Starter Kit
Nutribuddy Week 1 update and shake recipes
Nutribuddy Week 2 update and cooked lunch recipes
Nutribuddy Final Review with before and after pics

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. You have made me so intrigued about this plan! You've shown some delicious looking recipes
    Coleoftheball xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah its been very easy to follow and I really enjoyed making all these healthy meals. Glad you're enjoying these posts, I'll have my final one coming soon xx

      Delete
  2. Do you have any progress pictures of yourself? I would love to see. They have offered to send me this kit but I'm a little sceptical over whether or not it works?

    Im already working out no less than 4 times a week and eating healthy but I just need a little extra something!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your post. This was really an appreciating one. You done a good job. Keep on blogging like this unique information with us.


    Web Designing Training in Chennai

    ReplyDelete