Beauty Haul, Review & Swatches

10:00


On a recent trip to Superdrug I picked up some new products. Here's a selection of my favourite things I've been using the most from my haul.

B.Lash Curler (£4.99) I picked this up cause I've misplaced mine while moving. I have really flat non existent lashes as is, so I need all the help I can get. I love how snug this fits around my eye and the pad is really soft and bouncy and you get a spare one in the pack.

Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge (£5.99) I am never without one of these and I was well over due a new one. I absolutely love how my makeup looks when I apply it with this sponge. I rarely use brushes to apply foundation now, so I always have at least one of these in my collection.

Makeup Revolution Pro Fix (£5) This is an oil control makeup setting spray. I've been dying to get my hands on this but every Superdrug near me it was sold out so when I finally saw it in stock I had to get it. I have an oily t-zone and find my makeup does slide throughout the day. This has really helped my makeup stay put and I don't have to top up at lunch time. It's such a bargain as well and a must for these summer days.

I've been looking for a drug store nude lip product for a little while so I picked up a few options. These three are my favourite of the bunch and definitely well worth checking out.

Barry M No.17 (£2.99) I love Barry M lip pencils. They glide on so easy and are so pigmented. They are not at all drying and last hours. Sometimes I 'd wear this alone or it can be used as a nude base for the other lip products.

Sleek True Colour Lipstick (£4.99) I picked up the shade Liqueur which is a gorgeous nudey brown. These lipsticks contain Vitamin E and glide on like a lip butter. I love the texture and consistancy, the packaging is super cute (it's a little bit smaller then regular lipstick packaging) and it has a sheen finish. If you're looking for a moisturing lip colour, definitely check this range out.

Sleek Matte Me (£4.99) I got the shade birthday suit. I've seen so many beauty bloggers raving about this shade so of course I had to have it. Again the pigmentation is amazing and looks the same on as it does in the packaging. The brush applicator holds loads of product so definitely wipe some off the sides before applying. It dries very quickly, fades gradually  to a stain throughout the day. It is a little bit more drying on the lips then the other two but if you're a matte lippie girl, then you need at least one of these in your life.

I hope this has given you some inspiration for when you next visit the drugstore. Don't forget to leave a comment or let me know what you think on twitter or snapchat. I'm also on instagram now so make sure you're following me there too.

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. I do believe all of the concepts you’ve introduced in your post. They’re very convincing and will definitely work. Nonetheless, the posts are too short for novices. May you please extend them a bit from subsequent time? Thank you for the post.

    Corporate Training in Chennai

    ReplyDelete

  2. Usually I do not read post on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very forced me to try and do it! Your writing style has been surprised me. Thanks, very nice article.

    Corporate Training in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  3. All are saying the same thing repeatedly, but in your blog I had a chance to get some useful and unique information, I love your writing style very much, I would like to suggest your blog in my dude circle, so keep on updates.


    SAP SD Training in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do agree with all the ideas you have presented in your post. They’re really convincing and will certainly work. Still, the posts are very short for newbies. Could you please extend them a little from next time? Thanks for the post..

    Corporate Training in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  5. This blog is having the general information. Got a creative work and this is very different one.We have to develop our creativity mind.This blog helps for this. Thank you for this blog. This is very interesting and useful.

    PPC Services in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very happy to see this blog. Gives a wonderful information with coded explanaion. Thank you for this blog. very useful to me.
    PPC Services Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow it is really wonderful and awesome thus it is very much useful for me to understand many concepts and helped me a lot.thus these tips are really awesome and you had a wonderful products.

    Digital Marketing Company in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for this blog. All screenshots can explain the full blogs easily. This is very easy to understand. Using this screen shots know the details becomes easy.
    PPC Services Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  9. This blog gives the details about the job offers. This is very useful for job searchers. Here this blog helps to know about the job details. Thanks for this informative blog.
    PPC Services Chennai

    ReplyDelete