Shortlisted-Littlewoods Ireland Blog Awards

10:00

Littlewoods Ireland Blog Awards 2016

I am so proud to say I have been shortlised in this year Littlewoods Ireland blog awards. I was able to be entered into the diaspora category (for Irish bloggers who live abroad) and got a lovely email saying I had been nominated which I of course was over the moon about. But to then get a mail to say I was shortlisted is something I never thought would happen.

I get so awkward when people compliment my blog and tell me how much they enjoy reading it. I have such amazing supportive blogging friends who have boosted my confidence and made me realise that people do actual love my blog and like enjoy reading what I have to say.

So because of support like that, I'm writing this post. I have had such a great response to being shortlisted and had so many of you voting and spreading the word for me. So I thought I'd leave the voting link in this post for anyone who also wishes to support me.

Public votes count for 20% and ends on August 23rd so I if you do read my blog and would like to show your support please just click this link or click the image on this post to vote and it will bring you to the registration page.

It takes two minutes to fill (just a name, email and password is required) You don't have have to verify your email account so you can type any email you wish to use. Then just click the button that says Confirm Vote and that's it.

I will of course keep you updated. Thank you so much for your support and for reading, it really means so much.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Thank you for sharing like this information. This is the most easy way of learning. This helps me to get some idea regarding this and helps me to bring a creative thought.
    Web Designing Training in Chennai

    ReplyDelete