Finalist - Littlewoods Ireland Blog Awards

10:00


I actually can't believe that this has happened but my blog has actually made the final of the Littlewoods Ireland Blog Awards. Last month I did a post saying I had made the shortlist and that I would be attending the event. But to actually make the final is even more amazing. I had no idea there would even be a final selection (that's how much of a blog awards newbie I am) I saw on snapchat I had made the final selection and then got the confirmation email I had made it (which I think I will cherish forever) I'm still not expecting to win because I still have loads to learn and my blog is still very small, but to say I'm a finalist and to have a shiny badge on my blog home page (my first ever badge) is something I will always have no matter what.

It's such a great feeling knowing that you all read, support and love my blog enough to vote. Thank you so much for everything, I really do appreciate it and I'm so happy to have such amazing readers.

So yes, I need to decide on clothes and makeup. I know it's not for another four days but I'm working all week up to it and really only have tonight to plan and organise everything. As I said the theme is circus so I need to make sure I look the part. Oh and I will also be vlogging the whole trip and event so make sure to subscribe to my channel and look out for follow up posts with pictures from the night.

Well done to all the other finalists, I'm so proud to be part of such a wonderful, diverse selection. I wish you all the best of luck and hopefully meet a few of you on the night.

You Might Also Like

0 comments