Sensationail Miss Behave

10:00

Last Winter I did a review on the Sensational Gel Kit. Almost a year later and I'm still using their products. I talked about them non stop on my snap chat (@sarah.hamersley) and wore Raspberry Wine for the majority of the Christmas season last year. On a recent trip to boots I picked up 'Miss Behave' for £15 which is a dark brown red shade and a much more warmer richer colour to last years favourite 'Raspberry Wine'.

As I said in last years review, the wear time on these products are amazing. As you can see, I've got 3 weeks out of my latest manicure without chips, dents or peeling and the only reason I have to redo them is because of the nail growth. I have a job which involves a lot of typing and using my hands so to not have to worry about my nails for 3 weeks is amazing. I love finding products not many bloggers have talked about and this for me is one of those little gem finds that every nail polish addict should know about.

Application is super easy and you don't have to be a qualified nail technician to use it:

  1. Clean the nails with nail polish remover
  2. Push back the cuticles
  3. Buff the nails with a nail buffer to get rid of shine
  4. Use the gel cleanser to clean nails completely and get rid of any dust
  5. Brush on nail primer
  6. Apply a thin layer of base & top coat and cure for 30 seconds
  7. Apply 2 layers of gel colour and cure for 2 minutes each
  8. Apply a layer of base & top coat, remembering to cover nail edge
  9. Wipe nails one more time with gel cleanser to get rid of tacky residue
  10. Finish with cuticle oil 
I already have my eye on a few more colours and I definitely think I'll be doing more posts down the line (and maybe even incorporating some nail art too) so keep an eye out for them and I'll chat to you in my next post.

You Might Also Like

0 comments