Nominated UK Blog Awards 2017

10:00

I really can't believe I'm saying this but I've been nominated in two categories in this years UK Blog Awards. I'm up for best lifestyle blogger and best food & drink blogger. I do love everything to do with beauty (and it inspired my blogs name) but over the past year my blog has moved more towards more lifestyley posts including personal travels, monthly food diaries and general life thoughts at 1am, so be nominated in these categories is just amazing.

I made the longlist selection of the 30 plus bloggers awards, the final of the Littlewoods Ireland blog awards and now I've been nominated again. I've not won any but getting peoples support is an amazing achievement for me.

This year something in me changed and I decided to let myself be open to more opportunities the blogging world has to offer. I also took the writting direction I truely wanted to take and suddenly I've got all these nominations and been put forward for all these awards.

So if you read my blog, enjoy my little space in the world and would like to see me progress to the next stage, then please vote for my blog in one or both categories I'm nominated in. Public votes are open now and close 19th December at 10am.

It's so simple and takes 2 minutes. On a desktop you can click the 'vote now' badge on the right hand side of my page..or CLICK THIS LINK TO VOTE and this will bring you to the voting page where you fill in your name, email and choose which category you would like to vote me into.

Thank you so much for all the blogging love lately, I cannot tell you how excited and happy I am to be nominated. Oh and if you're a blogger and up for anomination please tweet me or tag me on instagram so I can vote for you too. I will keep you updated on news as I get it. Chat to you soon x

You Might Also Like

0 comments