OGX Hair Care

10:00


For almost a year now I've been obsessed with OGX hair products. As you can see I have 6 bottles on my bathroom shelf and realised I've not talked about them on my blog yet. They have become my go to hair products of choice and I thought I'd chat about them and let you know why I have repurchased time and time again.

Firstly I want to talk about the ingredients. They contain some of the most gorgeous ingredients like argan oil, coconut oil, avocado oil, cocoa butter, keratin proteins and key lime extracts, all of which add nourish, strength, hydration and shine to hair. The consistancy is dense and creamy like a mask which I find very satisfying. I hate runny and watery hair care products because I feel they're just sliding off my hair. They massage into the hair with ease with a decent level of foam and once rinsed you can feel the softness straight away without any grease or residue which means I don't have to wash my hair every day. The scents are gorgeous and linger for a few days after washing.

I've recently had balyage done to my hair, so I really need to take extra care of my hair to stop the blonde feeling dry, looking straw like or breaking when brushed. So my current favourites from the range is the lemon hightlights shampoo and conditioner. They contain lemon citrus oil, coconut oil and key lime extract which make my hair super soft, look really shiny and healthy and smell like a tropical cocktail.

I love how my hair looks and feels and even now as I'm writing this I'm stroking my hair due to how soft and lovely it feels. I do two shampoos and then rub the conditioner into the ends of my hair, making sure not to over rinse. Sometimes too much water can ruin your hair and you don't want to rinse away all the nourishment from the products.

I would highly recommend this range if you're looking to give your hair a new lease of life and wanting to give your hair a pick me up for the Christmas season. It retails in Boots and Superdrug for around the £7 mark so the only issue you'll have is deciding which ones to try first. I hope you enjoyed this post, let me know what you think in the comments below, send me a tweet or tag me on instagram (@sarah_hamersley) and we'll speak soon.

You Might Also Like

0 comments